Finals Weekend will be here before you know it! Here are some important items you will want to take care of in advance:
- August 2017/December 2017 Graduates - Contact Your school/department to confirm your intent to participate in Final Exercises and the school/department graduation ceremony.
- To receive text message alerts including updates to the Finals Weekend schedule, subscribe to the Finals Weekend Text Messaging Service.
- Order graduation announcements (Optional).
- Pick up your Cap & Gown from the UVA Bookstore* (Darden, Law, and Medicine graduates pick up your cap & gown at your school).
- Complete your Student Outcome Activity Report (SOAR) profile, which takes approximately 5 minutes. The information collected will provide UVA staff with a better understanding of students' professional development needs and will play a vital role in determining the types of development opportunities offered in the future. Commerce students, please use the McIntire Destinations Portfolio Survey to report your outcome.
- Pick up your tickets for Class Party (undergraduates only) and Final Exercises from the UVA Bookstore.
Check out the schedule for Finals Weekend and review the following information:
- When/Where to assemble for Final Exercises
The location of the Remote (Indoor) Viewing Sites for Final Exercises
(Note: This is a great option for elderly guests, guests with infants or small children, as well as guests without tickets to Final Exercises.)
- The location of your school/department graduation ceremony
- The weather plans for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Parking options for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday